Note: Application forms may be filled out via the online website forms or returned via email, mail or fax.
1. Read the Student Handbook
Parents and student applicant should read the student handbook.
2. Complete the 3 Part Student Application Below:
- New Student Application Online Form (to be completed by Parents/Guardians) – Application Fee is $25.00 for U.S Students, $200.00 for International Students and is required to be paid upon completion of application on final page electronically. Note: $175 of the international student application fee will be refunded if the student is not accepted to attend DayStar Adventist Academy. The fee is not refundable for any other reason.
- Financial Commitment Online Form (to be completed by Parents/Sponsor (see Financial Information page)
- Student Response Online Form (to be completed by Student)
DOWNLOAD these forms.
3. Arrange for Four Student Recommendation Forms to be Completed
Complete the Student Reference Request Online Form and we will send emails to your references on your behalf requesting they complete our Student Recommendation Online Form OR (DOWNLOAD FORM). Common references include:
A principal or recent school teacher
Your local pastor or elder
Adult friends who have known you for at least a year
Request school transcripts to be sent from the past three years, but not before 7th grade.
Homeschooled students should complete the Homeschool Credit Online Form OR (DOWNLOAD FORM), in addition to sending transcripts. Transcript Request Form
5. Affidavit of Financial Support
6. Student Interview
Once the above forms have been received, the Acceptance Committee will review the documents and schedule a student interview by video call.
7. Upon Acceptance
Upon acceptance we will send you a pre-registration packet with a list of suggested items to bring and some additional forms to complete.
- International students should complete the process above
International students should follow the steps on the International Students Page in order to ensure they have all the required travel documents.
Immunization Records – Please see the student handbook for information regarding the Utah Immunization Law.